Why Join IBWA?
Are you a bottler looking for a community of bottled water professionals that share best practices, helping you make your business a success? Do you want to connect with leading bottled water companies and introduce them to the products and services you offer that provide solutions for overcoming industry challenges? Are you a distributor for a current IBWA member looking for technical guidance? Join IBWA today—and together we can put the power of our collective voice to work for legislative change.
If you are a company that bottles or packages water for sale within the United States, then IBWA Bottler Membership is for you.
As an IBWA Bottler, you have access to the resources you need to achieve and maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations to produce safe quality products and stay competitive in the marketplace.
- State and federal advocacy support
- Science and technical assistance
- Certified plant operator training
- Member-only webinars
- Public relations support
- Research reports
- Weekly “Splash” e-newsletter
- Bottled Water Reporter magazine
- State of the industry report
IBWA Supplier Membership is for you if your company is engaged in the sale or rental of equipment, products, supplies, or services to the bottled water industry.
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with decision makers for IBWA bottlers and distributors
- Free exhibit space during the winter and summer committee and board meetings
- Access to IBWA’s membership database to help market your products
- Discounted advertising rates in the print and digital versions of the association magazine, Bottled Water Reporter
- Advertise for less on the IBWA website, including the Online Buyers’ Guide.
To be eligible for IBWA’s Distributor Membership, your company should not produce or bottle water, but you should be a distributor for at least one IBWA Bottler Member.
- Technical, regulatory, legislative, and public relations support
- Education to help route salespeople and retail outlet staff be proactive industry representatives
- Advocacy assistance through IBWA’s lobbying activities that promote comprehensive, science-based research to federal, state, and local lawmakers, safeguarding the interests of bottled water distributors
- Networking opportunities with peers and potential customers
- Discounted rates to attend IBWA trade shows
Additional Membership Options
What Our Members Are Saying
“Join IBWA to do a little business; get involved to do a lot more business.”
Polymer Solutions International
“IBWA has decades of legacy knowledge in the bottled water industry. You just can’t put this many experts together in one place anywhere else, and I find that invaluable.”
Viola Johnson Jacobs
Primo Water North America
“My company joined IBWA because it provided us an opportunity to learn more about the issues important to our bottled water clients and the initiatives supported by the industry.”
The Waterways Company
“IBWA protocols, procedures, and inspections give us a standard scorecard and checklist to work from in all of our facilities every day. IBWA has been a good standard-bearer for us, helping to guide our manufacturing process.”
Hall’s Culligan Water
Since 1958, IBWA has been the leading voice of the bottled water industry, serving to protect the interests of our members. Through the hard work of IBWA’s dedicated team of members, staff, and consultants, bottled water has maintained its position as America’s favorite package drink. Our efforts help to ensure the continued success and growth of our member companies, the bottled water industry, and IBWA.
To serve our members and the public by championing bottled water and other healthy hydration choices, which promoting an environmentally responsible and sustainable industry.